The Mission of the University
The mission of Gori State Teaching University is to prepare competitive specialists equipped with theoretical, methodological and practical knowledge, oriented on the local and international labor market, who, with their life style and successful activities, will promote the transition of the modern society into a highly developed, just, democratic, moral and highly conscious society.
For the purpose of implementing the mission, Gori State Teaching University conducts its activities in the following directions:
- Provides with affordable, high quality academic (Bachelor, Master) and vocational education, which corresponds to the interests of the region and the country;
- Helps to create and develop safe, reliable and encouraging environment for learning, teaching, scientific research, creative and administrative affairs;
- Ensures the realization of personal potential and the development of creative skills of the students, vocational students, academic, administrative and assistant personnel, teachers and vocational education teachers;
- Implements Life Long Learning (non-stop education) system by offering and implementing vocational education programs according to the demands of the society;
- Supports and strengthens the initiatives of the students, vocational students, staff, faculty and administrative structures in terms of joint management;
- Develops partnership relations with Georgian and foreign leading educational institutions, supports the mobility of students, vocational students and academic staff.