Rules of Computer equipment and Internet Use
a) University students, Vocational students , Lecture audience and Personal are allowed to:
1. Use university computer equipment and internet during working hours from 9.00 am to 18.00 pm.
2. Search for learning and scientific materials, copy or make data collection through internet.
3. Do practical work individually or in groups.
4. Receive consultation from competent IT specialists of GSTU.
B) University students, Vocational students, Lecture audience, and personal are not allowed to:
1. Install programs or use internet-based file-sharing tools without approval from IT specialists of GSTU.
2. Use of non-educational websites for leisure, which are not related to studying process or educational and/ or scientific activities.
3. Unjustified use of chats, forums or other social networks.
C) University students, Vocational students, Lecture audience, and personal are required:
1. Not to damage computer equipment which are university property.
2. To unplug appliances after use.
3. Maintain sanitary measures and remain calm when use computer equipment.
4. To pay for damages.