Announcement20 სექტემბერი, 2016
Gori State Teaching University Announces competition for mobility for studies in 2016/2017 at Varna University Management
in the framework of Erasmus+ project
Eligibility of the outgoing mobile students to apply for an Erasmus+ mobility for studies at VUM should:
- Have passed successfully at least two semesters of their studies;
- Have very good academic credentials (GPA >2.5);
- Have English language proficiency corresponding to at least level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages that allows them to study and communicate freely during their mobility at VUM
Before the Mobility - Application, selection and mobility preparation
for mobility for studies in 2016/2017
The application deadlines are:
1. Annauncement: 20 September, 2016
2. Octomber 30, 2016: Presentation of documents at The Office of International Relations by e-mail: email@example.com
3. November 5, 2016 : Eligible students competition in English language proficiency on the local level
4. Choosing Eligible students by VUM presenter by skype
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master in International Hospitality and Tourism Management (MSc IHTM)
Module Descriptions for VUM Master programmes
The application documents set includes:
1. Application Form duly filled out by the student and approved by the sending institution;
2. Motivation Letter prepared by the student;
3. Transcript of Records issued by the sending institution;
4. Proof of English language proficiency corresponding to at least B1 level;
The selected student may choose one of two study periods that are both full-time undergraduate semesters:
- 1 st February – 31st May, 2016 - list of courses attached (mobility duration between and 4 months)
- 1 st June – 30th September, 2016 - list of courses attached (mobility duration between 3 and 4 months)
Individual support is calculated by multiplying number of the mobility months by the applicable for Bulgaria monthly rate of 750 EUR.
For travel distances between 500 and 1999 km: 275 EUR per participant
The students are expected to cover their visa costs from the mobility grant transferred following their arrival to Bulgaria.
The student mobility minimum duration is 3 months and the incoming students to VUM are expected to study at VUM at least 93 days.
The final grant amount is calculated based on the actual number of stay at VUM after the mobility start date.
The mobility starts on the day following the Grant Agreement signing between VUM and incoming student and the advanced funding bank transfer to a student’s bank account in Bulgaria. The bank account opening, Grant Agreement signing and advanced payment transfer usually take place during the first working day after the student’s arrival to Bulgaria
Selection must be a clear and equal process carried out without any prejudice to gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status or physical disability, as stipulated by the European Commission